Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Out of Focus


Lexi was recently in a student written/directed play called "Out of Focus" Click on the picture to get more information. She got the part during Christmas Break and they rehearsed for two weeks then put it on. To tell you the truth, I wouldn't have known it was written by High school students. It was really well done. Lexi's part was the quirky, funny friend, and she played the part to perfection!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wish I could have seen her in it. I have yet to see her acting talents. Maybe this summer she can help write and produce and even act in the Western Cousins Skit at the reunion, like David used to do. I was going to ask You and Ricky to be in charge but maybe it should be Lexi and Ricky.

Nicole Patterson said...

If Lexi gets a job with Retreat for Girls, I don't know if she'll be there.

Julia Davis said...

Nicki, Thanks for your great comments lately! I am sorry I didn't have you on my blogroll for some reason. You guys are so cute and I can't wait to come visit you! I {heart} san fran! And who knows, we could be neighbors someday.....

Wendy said...

I love that you are scraping all your pages as you go! They are cute...what program are you using?

Nicole Patterson said...

Thanks Wendy. I'm making the pages for our family year book anyway, so I just load them up to my blog. I use Photoshop elements. And I just download free stuff off the internet. It's been a fun hobby for me since regular scrapbooking took too much time and money, plus Im not very artistic so they didn't always look so cute. It's hard to go wrong with digital scrapbooking.