Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Still figuring out how to load pics to blogger...sorry


6 comments:

Diane said...

Nicole, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! We will be so excited to keep on your lives this way. Hope everything is going well for you. Love and miss you guys! :)

Mitzi said...

So fun to see photos of your new life! I am so proud of you for blogging! Can't wait to hear more.

Heather said...

Great job on the blog. I hope to get there someday. We had a blast visiting the Pattersons and swiming in their pool! I don't think we took any pictures that day. I need to get the ones up from Great America. We miss you!

Elissa said...

Yeah you have a blog now! Hope you guys are doing well in Cali. I'm totally jealous!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you've succumbed and started a blog! The house and pool look great and I'm glad to hear you're all doing well with it. Craig and I really want to bring the twins out and show them where they were born so I'll have to let you know if that happens and we can meet up for a bit!

Also, in case you hadn't heard, we are reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" for book club this month. It's pretty cute so far. Miss you!

Laura said...

Hooray for your blog. Keep the posts coming! Love and miss you.