Well, things are unpacked and we are beginning to feel more settled. We got our first $565 gas/electric bill so we are feeling very much a part of the community. Overall, we are really liking it here and hope we can afford to stay! So I felt like it was time to start blogging and that way, any of you who are interested might be able to know what we are up to! Sorry the blog isn't so cutsie yet. Hopefully I'll get to that eventually!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Welcome to our Blog!
Well, things are unpacked and we are beginning to feel more settled. We got our first $565 gas/electric bill so we are feeling very much a part of the community. Overall, we are really liking it here and hope we can afford to stay! So I felt like it was time to start blogging and that way, any of you who are interested might be able to know what we are up to! Sorry the blog isn't so cutsie yet. Hopefully I'll get to that eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I"m excited you will be blogging. It is a great way for us to see what you are doing. We do miss you and hope all is settling in for you. We enjoyed having Lexi and Lolly with us for the evening and they were all excited to spend the week together.
Post a Comment