Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. They day after I created my last post, Erik lost his job and that pretty much wiped out any desire to blog. But we are doing better now and I'm ready to blog! I'm just going to jump in where I'm at, and perhaps later I can catch up with the other stuff.
Most recently, we have been having a ball with "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". Our ward here in Danville does a musical every other year. The youth are the actors and the adults do the set, directing, producing, publicity, set building/painting, props (that's me), and even making meals and treats for the practices. The kids practice every mutual night (Wed.) and every Saturday for two months. We had sold out audiences for 3 nights. We raised $5000 for the CA organ donor network in honor of a boy from school who just received a heart transplant.
Look closely at the top pic to find Lauren. (Sorry about the big black head in the way of the majority of my pics!)She was the wife of one of the brothers. Isn't she cute!
All the kids did a fantastic job! We have felt very welcomed by this ward and it has made it easier for my teenagers to make the change.
Thanks to my parents, Dave and Cris for coming all the way from Utah to see it! A special thanks to Kriss and Ed for flying out to see it the last night! We love you all!
3 comments:
So fun! I love the Joesph Play! Those are quite the costumes.
I would have loved to have seen it....and all of you.
Hooray for you blogging again! Love the pics of your darling kids in the musical. What an amazing experience for them. I'm excited to see the scrapbooking pages of it all. Love you!
Post a Comment