The next few pages I do will make you want to jump on a plane with your whole family and come visit me, because the pages I'm making are of my FAVORITE thing to do here.
(Click on the image to make it bigger and you can read easily.)



You have to get up early to be there just as the tide is going out, but it is worth it!

Yes, those are Sea Lions above. Where else can you see and handle this stuff in the wild??

The green thing in the picture above bottom right corner is this green spongey thing. If you touch it with your finger it retracts away from your touch. It was awesome!
Try not to book all of your trips at the same time. We'd like to spend individual time with you!
2 comments:
SOLD! To avoid any confusion with the sudden rush of new visitors... how about I just move there... OK! SERIOUSLY! I am moving there in FIVE DAYS!!!
I got to see things like that on my mission. The "green spongey thingey" is a sea anemone (yes, the thing that nemo lived in that he couldn't pronounce)
Post a Comment