So fun. Your Disney pages are AWESOME too! And what a cool service opp. That carnival sounds quite fun! Wish we could have met up with you at D-land- that would have been the best! But it looks like you all had a blast without us. :)
Nicole, your scrapbook pages are great! I'd love to learn how to do that someday. Oh, and your kids look like they had so much fun at Disney...now I'm dying to go too!
4 comments:
Super cute St. Patrick's day tradition! I'll have to give it a try next year.
So fun. Your Disney pages are AWESOME too! And what a cool service opp. That carnival sounds quite fun! Wish we could have met up with you at D-land- that would have been the best! But it looks like you all had a blast without us. :)
So cute! I love the bag idea! I will have to see if the leprechaun's do that for us next year.
Nicole, your scrapbook pages are great! I'd love to learn how to do that someday. Oh, and your kids look like they had so much fun at Disney...now I'm dying to go too!
Post a Comment